If you`re considering pursuing a graduate degree, you may have come across the SNHU Master Agreement. Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) offers a variety of online graduate programs through this agreement with other colleges and universities.
What is the SNHU Master Agreement?
The SNHU Master Agreement is a partnership between SNHU and other institutions that allows students to pursue graduate degrees online. This means that students can enroll in a graduate program at one of SNHU`s partner institutions and take all of their courses online through SNHU.
How does it work?
When you enroll in a graduate program at a partner institution, you`ll work with an academic advisor to create a plan of study. This plan will include courses offered by both the partner institution and SNHU. You`ll take the partner institution`s courses through their online learning platform, and you`ll take the SNHU courses through SNHU`s online platform.
What programs are available through the SNHU Master Agreement?
SNHU offers a variety of graduate programs through the Master Agreement, including:
– MS in Accounting
– MS in Criminal Justice
– MS in Data Analytics
– MS in Finance
– MS in Healthcare Administration
– MS in Marketing
– MS in Nursing
– MS in Project Management
Partner institutions vary in the programs they offer through the Master Agreement. Some may offer additional programs beyond those listed here.
What are the benefits of the SNHU Master Agreement?
The SNHU Master Agreement offers several benefits for students, including:
– Convenience: You can take courses online from anywhere, without having to relocate or commute to campus.
– Flexibility: You can choose from a variety of graduate programs offered by partner institutions, and customize your plan of study to your interests and career goals.
– Affordability: SNHU offers competitive tuition rates for the courses you take through the Master Agreement, which can help you save money on your graduate degree.
– Quality: SNHU is a nationally recognized institution with accreditation from the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE), so you can be confident that you`re receiving a high-quality education.
Is the SNHU Master Agreement right for me?
The SNHU Master Agreement may be a good fit for you if you:
– Want to earn a graduate degree online
– Prefer the convenience and flexibility of online learning
– Want to choose from a variety of graduate programs offered by partner institutions
– Are looking for an affordable way to earn a graduate degree
– Want to receive a high-quality education from a nationally recognized institution
If you`re interested in pursuing a graduate degree through the SNHU Master Agreement, contact one of SNHU`s academic advisors to learn more about the program and the partner institutions available to you.